WHAT MEMBERSHIP MEANS
Being a Juventus Official Fan Club means that the Club is officially recognized by the parent club, Juventus F.C. in Torino. This means that we are united by the love of our team and our passion for the game, stimulated by the black and white and pushed forward by the fervor of our cheers.
Reasons to be a Member
What do you get for becoming a member of “The Best Foreign Club” and “Top 5 Work Ranking Club”? Click on a package above to view what’s included in your annual membership!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The membership season starts on June 1st and ends on May 31st of the following year, as it coincides with the Serie A soccer season.
- Information on the Membership Form is gathered so we can register you with the Juventus Official Fan Club Headquarters in Turin, Italy, which gives you access to various perks (as specified on our website).
- MEMBERSHIP TO OUR CLUB DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU TICKETS TO ANY GAMES. As an official club we are given the opportunity to access ticketing for OUR MEMBERS ONLY within a certain time frame. The accessibility of those tickets depends on demand, importance of the game, size of the stadium and other variables. Furthermore, the accessibility window usually opens about 14 days prior to the date of the game. This is often difficult for us who live overseas and need to make extensive arrangements in order to
travel. However, this is unfortunately beyond our control.
- TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR REGISTERED CLUB MEMEBERS. When selecting available tickets from the Juventus Official Fan Club Headquarters site, the pull down menu only allows us to choose our members names. There is no option to add in another name even if it is a non-member who is accompanying a member. Tickets are printed with the purchasers name on them tickets cannot be purchased on behalf of another person as they are not transferable.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE ALLIANZ STADIUM WITH COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS